In our women’s ministries, we journey together on a quest to know more and more of God’s great design for us by being grounded in God’s Word, growing in the community of God’s people, and aiming for the glory of Christ.
We do this by connecting in various ways:
- MUMS – Moms Uplifting Moms
- Women of Grace – Sharing God’s love next door and around the world
- Women’s Studies – Sharing, learning, and experiencing the transforming grace of God’s Word. Check the Event Calendar for current studies.
- Quilting & Sewing – Sharing the work of our hands locally & globally.
For more information, contact Perri Snyder.
The mission of Investors is to inspire and equip older generations to invest themselves well in younger generations. It is important not only to begin well but to finish well. We want to see everyone investing deeply and regularly in younger generations.
There are various opportunities to become Investors of the Next Generation:
- Bible Study and Prayer Time – We meet on Wednesdays at noon on the Grace Community Facebook Group to study Scripture, and pray together. For more information, contact Dan Jackson, .
- Visiting Teams – Monthly, dozens of volunteers visit our homebound brothers and sisters to assure that they are cared for and heard while reading Scripture and praying together. Contact Mary Meininger for more information.
- Investors All-Day – Annually, our regional network of Charis churches hosts an all-day event to inspire and equip older generations to invest themselves well in younger generations.
Grief Share Group